Should I call you an angel?


My mother is a flower garden
of blue, green and red.

I cannot reach to that perfection,
through love or care!

Letting go rude things is her motto,
achieving peace and unity she aims!

Giving her best, she always tries,
nurturing my sweet heart she does.

Encouraging and making me strong
is what she has achieved,
I love you so much my Angel!

She`s always in my heart,
even if we argue, we`ll never be apart!

Her absence kills me,
Her presence annoys.

I love you from bottom of my heart
I will never let you go or lose your way out
because you will be there,
standing with pride and shining eyes,
view of world very dim
with a shinning star of your princess glim!
                                                     - Sanjana Bhate

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SMALL MISTAKES ADDED

EVERYTHING HAD TO CHANGE!

Specialized Idoit!